Monday, September 12, 2016

Consider Myself On Unpaid Vacation


As a pre-emptive measure, I'm announcing that due to a combination of schoolwork, the upcoming return of Red Dwarf, and a general desire to slim down my life a little bit, this blog might not be updated again until late October - maybe even November.

While I might be able to get the review of "Where the Buggalo Roam" out during that time, I'm just informing you as to why there might not be any updates to Blog of Wonton Burrito Meals.

My other blog, The Review Nebula, will still have regular updates. Even then, I've decided that the blog will solely review Red Dwarf XI once the series becomes available in the US. This is, again, an attempt to streamline my life a bit more.

See you in a month or two, meatbags.

No comments:

Post a Comment